- Summer 2017 College for Kids and Kids on Campus
- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
Apply Now: IT Help Desk/End-User Support Career Training
IT Help Desk/End-User Support specialists provide technical assistance to computer users. Personnel in this line of work routinely answer questions and resolve computer issues for clients. If you enjoy working with others to understand and problem-solve computing issues, this might be the training program to start you on a rewarding IT career pathway.
- Daytime classes are held Monday thru Friday.
- Accelerated classes can be completed in two semesters.
- Classes are held at the Forest Park campus.
What you will learn from this program
- Foundational principles of end-user support including client operating system and application software, hardware and software installation, system configuration, problem diagnosis and resolution and computer security.
- The seven courses in this Certificate of Specialization program provide a combination of online, distance learning and classroom-based skills development.
- Hands-on skill sets are taught and demonstrated, which are critical to employers.
- Courses also prepare individuals to earn industry certification exams such as CompTIA A+ and Security+.