- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
6-Hour OSHA Safety Update Class | $99 | March 5, 2016
What’s new? How compliant are you? How does your company’s safety program size up? Are you responsible for overseeing, communicating, and upholding OSHA guidelines at your workplace? The goal of this 6-hour class is to provide guidance on:
- OSHA’s HazCom Compliance Directive – required interface between SDS, labels, and your company’s hazardous chemical inventory.
- How to transition from your existing hazardous chemicals communications program to the newly required one.
- Due dates/deadlines for your company and chemical manufacturers and for transitioning from MSDS to the new 16 section SDS format
In addition, this course will also overview:
- Other new directives coming from OSHA
- Recordkeeping responsibilities
- Risk-based management: what is it and why do we keep hearing about it lately?
This Saturday class meets on March 5, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
To register for this class, 314-984-7777.
Course number: CONS:736
Date and time: Saturday, March 5, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Instructor: Patricia Dalton
Location: Corporate College 211