- Summer 2017 College for Kids and Kids on Campus
- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
6-Hour OSHA Safety Update Class | $99 | March 5, 2016
What’s new? How compliant are you? How does your company’s safety program size up? Are you responsible for overseeing, communicating, and upholding OSHA guidelines at your workplace? The goal of this 6-hour class is to provide guidance on:
- OSHA’s HazCom Compliance Directive – required interface between SDS, labels, and your company’s hazardous chemical inventory.
- How to transition from your existing hazardous chemicals communications program to the newly required one.
- Due dates/deadlines for your company and chemical manufacturers and for transitioning from MSDS to the new 16 section SDS format
In addition, this course will also overview:
- Other new directives coming from OSHA
- Recordkeeping responsibilities
- Risk-based management: what is it and why do we keep hearing about it lately?
This Saturday class meets on March 5, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
To register for this class, 314-984-7777.
Course number: CONS:736
Date and time: Saturday, March 5, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Instructor: Patricia Dalton
Location: Corporate College 211