- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
10-Hour OSHA General Industry Certification Class, Tuesday Evenings: Feb. 23 and Mar. 1
This 10-hour OSHA course is ideal for supervisors with safety and health responsibilities, and for employee safety and health awareness. Participants will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures, and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles covered in OSHA Act Part 1910. Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide. Participants will receive an OSHA card after completion of the course.
This evening class meets on two Tuesdays, Feb. 23 and Mar. 1, from 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
To register for this class, call 314-984-7777.
Course number: CONS:736
Dates and times: Tuesdays, Feb. 23 and March 1, 4:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Instructor: Patricia Dalton
Location: Corporate College 211