- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
10-Hour OSHA General Industry Certification Class, Tuesday Evenings: Feb. 23 and Mar. 1
This 10-hour OSHA course is ideal for supervisors with safety and health responsibilities, and for employee safety and health awareness. Participants will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures, and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles covered in OSHA Act Part 1910. Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide. Participants will receive an OSHA card after completion of the course.
This evening class meets on two Tuesdays, Feb. 23 and Mar. 1, from 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
To register for this class, call 314-984-7777.
Course number: CONS:736
Dates and times: Tuesdays, Feb. 23 and March 1, 4:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Instructor: Patricia Dalton
Location: Corporate College 211