- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
10-Hour OSHA Construction Health and Safety Training Certification Class
This course meets the required laws for working on public job sites. Led by an OSHA certified trainer, the course covers mandated OSHA topics including OSHA regulations, general health and safety, basic electrical safety, fall protection, ladder and scaffold safety, hand and power tools, material handling, and more. Upon successful completion, students will receive the 10-hour OSHA course completion card.
This evening class meets on two Tuesdays, Feb. 2 and Feb. 9, from 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
To register for this class, call 314-984-7777.
Course number: CONS:736
Location: Corporate College 211