- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
10-Hour OSHA Construction Health and Safety Training Certification Class
This course meets the required laws for working on public job sites. Led by an OSHA certified trainer, the course covers mandated OSHA topics including OSHA regulations, general health and safety, basic electrical safety, fall protection, ladder and scaffold safety, hand and power tools, material handling, and more. Upon successful completion, students will receive the 10-hour OSHA course completion card.
This evening class meets on two Tuesdays, Feb. 2 and Feb. 9, from 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
To register for this class, call 314-984-7777.
Course number: CONS:736
Location: Corporate College 211