- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
No-Cost Commercial Truck Driver (CDL-A) Training, Apply Now for Nov. 14, 2016 Class
Enroll now for our no-cost CDL-A Truck Driver Training starting November 14, 2016. This daytime five-week program prepares the graduate to enter the commercial driving industry as an over-the-road truck driver. Students rotate through a combination of...
- Posted September 29, 2016
Apply Now: Boeing Pre-Employment Composites Mechanic Training Starts October 31, 2016
The Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program is now accepting applications for a daytime composites training session starting October 31, 2016. This 208-hour program prepares individuals for entry-level employment as a composites mechanic in the aerospace industry. Students who...
- Posted September 28, 2016
Apply Now for Precision Machining Technology Training – Become a Skilled Machinist
Precision Machinists set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. If you enjoy working with your hands and finding the exact details needed to successfully complete a task, then a...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Workforce Development News – September 26, 2016
This week: Difference Between Good Leaders and Great Ones, Skills Gap Is Real, Diverse Teams Feel Less Comfortable and Perform Better, Older and Jobless, Tips for Older Job Seekers, Is Your Resume Formatted Correctly?, Things Hiring Managers...
- Posted September 26, 2016
Preventing Employee Burnout
Employee stress and burnout imperil individual employees and the health of a business. It's often the best employees that experience burnout first or most severely. Burnout can be prevented by some structural and cultural changes in the...
- Posted September 22, 2016
Create Your Own Website with WordPress, Learn How October 21, 2016
Anyone can learn how to create their own website in just a few hours using WordPress. This one day class at the Corporate College on Friday, October 21, 2016 will show you how to create your own...
- Posted September 21, 2016
Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts October 20, 2016
Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, an easy to use, complete accounting system for small businesses. Classes are on Thursday evenings, 6:00-9:00 p.m., at the Corporate College from October 20 through November 17, 2016.
- Posted September 20, 2016
5S Just Isn’t Going to Work Here
A Lean transformation must first address how employees think about their work environments and work processes before Lean tools like 5S and Value Stream Mapping can be applied. Experiences targeted at the elimination of waste, and simple...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Workforce Development News – September 19, 2016
This week: Make a Great First Impression, Poverty and Income Inequality, St. Louis Is The New Startup Frontier, Women Need More Visibility in Tech, Recovery Finally Reached Most Americans In 2015, One Unbreakable Rule in Business Writing,...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Safety and Quality Training: Risk-Based Thinking and Internal Auditing
Whether your focus in your company is quality or safety or both, risk-based management is on the forefront as a foundation as a requirement for many quality and safety compliance systems. Our risk-based thinking course explores the...
- Posted September 15, 2016