- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Workforce Development News – May 26, 2015
A weekly collection of interesting, insightful, and innovative articles on workforce development, employment and training, business performance improvement, leadership, higher education, and the economy.
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering programs and services designed to advance people, businesses and communities. We are located at the Corporate College, a state of the art facility solely dedicated to corporate education and professional development.
Find out more …
“Here’s how to ask for feedback that helps you get ahead.”
“For some of us, the word networking can leave a bad taste in our mouths. Many of us aren’t sure where to start, what to say when we connect with someone or how to maintain that relationship.”
“The era of the overeducated barista is here to stay. College graduates are still spending more and more years (and money) to get worse and worse entry-level jobs.”
“It’s about building things, not destroying them.”
“How well an innovation addresses these characteristics will determine people’s long-term adoption of an innovation.”
“An innovative team won’t achieve good results with people whose strengths and styles are all the same.”
“Learn some practical, useful skills.”
“A great website is not detached from reality; instead, it makes the most of its platform’s limitations and accommodates the needs of its audience. Here’s what you need to make it:”
“How can we make ambitious moves forward while avoiding the pitfalls of growth?”
“It doesn’t matter your age, how much money you have in your back account, your marital status or what you do for a living, we all want to be more successful in our lives.”
“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Jack Sparrow