- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
Workforce Development News – June 15, 2015
A weekly collection of interesting, insightful, and innovative articles on workforce development, employment and training, business performance improvement, leadership, higher education, and the economy.
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering programs and services designed to advance people, businesses and communities. We are located at the Corporate College, a state of the art facility solely dedicated to corporate education and professional development.
Find out more …
“Feedback is the nexus between user needs and product development. But gathering and using it effectively doesn’t come easily; it’s one of the trickiest things to get right.”
“An employment brand is only as good as one’s direct manager.”
“Professionals in these jobs can earn a median salary ranging from $44,000 to $71,000.”
“When it comes to networking that has the power to make a difference in your career, it’s not about quantity, it’s about quality.”
“How to impress recruiters and employers with a standout note.”
“Don’t be rattled by these five common surprises.”
“If you need to create images but aren’t sure where to begin.”
“Whether from habit or laziness or fear or pseudo-politeness, we all say things we don’t really mean.”
“Regular feedback is one of the hardest things to drive through an organization.” – Kenneth Chenault