- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Women in STEM: MoSTEMWINs IT Career Pathways
Tiffany is an Information Technology professional who shares her pursuit of passion and accomplishment in a STEM career pathway. She is an example of opportunities that exist for women in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics fields.
Opportunities are available to study and earn credentials for an IT Career pathway by enrolling in the MoSTEMWINs grant program offered through St. Louis Community College which allows qualified individuals to enter a no-fee MoSTEMWINs Portal program to discover your interests and select a STEM Career Pathway.
Find out more at: http://STLCC.edu/MoSTEMWINs
MoSTEMWINs: This workforce solution is funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.