- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
TriZetto Graduates Lean Six Sigma Green Belts
Congratulations to TriZetto’s twelve graduates who received their Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications on Monday, February 2nd!
Beginning in August 2014, trainees studied in a blended learning format that included 25 hours of self-paced online learning, 23 hours of classroom instruction, plus 18 hours of skills applications in a three-day Capstone project and final examination.
Instructor Mary Murphy noted that this hard-working group was determined to have a 100% completion rate and succeeded. The Green Belts look forward to being part of teams that will support company strategies to improve operational processes as physicians, payers and health systems demand.
TriZetto software manages the health benefits of close to half the insured population of the U.S. and supports about a quarter of all U.S. care providers. The company is now a part of Cognizant’s healthcare practice whose clients include 16 of the top 20 U.S. health plans, and four of the top five pharmacy benefit management companies.