- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Tee for Tuition: St. Louis Community College Golf Tournament
Please join alumni and friends at the 4th Annual St. Louis Community College Golf Tournament to be held Monday, September 21, 2015 at Tapawingo National Golf Club.
Proceeds from the golf tournament will fund scholarships for students in financial need through the STLCC Scholarship Foundation Fund. For more information call (314) 539-5216.
Monday, September 21, 2015
Tapawingo National Golf Club
13001 Gary Player Drive
Sunset Hills, MO 63127
Lunch: 11 a.m.
Shotgun Start: 12 p.m. (noon)
Dinner and Silent Auction: 5:30 p.m.
$175/person or $700/foursome, Includes greens fees, cart, lunch and dinner.
Dinner only: $35
About the College
Proceeds from the Tee For Tuition golf tournament help support St. Louis Community College students and programs.
STLCC is the largest higher education institution in the region and the second largest in Missouri. The college offers more than 100 degree and certificate programs. In addition to STLCC’s traditional academic curriculum, the college continues to expand its programs for today’s knowledge – and technology-based economy.
STLCC annually serves more than 80,000 students through credit, continuing education and workforce training programs. The college’s service area spans 718 square miles with four campuses, two satellite locations and two centers focused on workforce needs – the Center for Workforce Innovation and the Corporate College. Each location has many unique features that enable the college to meet the diverse needs of the community.