- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Tee for Tuition: St. Louis Community College Golf Tournament
Please join alumni and friends at the 4th Annual St. Louis Community College Golf Tournament to be held Monday, September 21, 2015 at Tapawingo National Golf Club.
Proceeds from the golf tournament will fund scholarships for students in financial need through the STLCC Scholarship Foundation Fund. For more information call (314) 539-5216.
Monday, September 21, 2015
Tapawingo National Golf Club
13001 Gary Player Drive
Sunset Hills, MO 63127
Lunch: 11 a.m.
Shotgun Start: 12 p.m. (noon)
Dinner and Silent Auction: 5:30 p.m.
$175/person or $700/foursome, Includes greens fees, cart, lunch and dinner.
Dinner only: $35
About the College
Proceeds from the Tee For Tuition golf tournament help support St. Louis Community College students and programs.
STLCC is the largest higher education institution in the region and the second largest in Missouri. The college offers more than 100 degree and certificate programs. In addition to STLCC’s traditional academic curriculum, the college continues to expand its programs for today’s knowledge – and technology-based economy.
STLCC annually serves more than 80,000 students through credit, continuing education and workforce training programs. The college’s service area spans 718 square miles with four campuses, two satellite locations and two centers focused on workforce needs – the Center for Workforce Innovation and the Corporate College. Each location has many unique features that enable the college to meet the diverse needs of the community.