- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
STLCC No-Fee, High-Value Technical Training Programs
Start your new career path today with the many options available under STLCC’s No-Fee, High-Value Technical Job Training Programs. Take flight with avionics (aviation electronics) or aviation maintenance technology. Be a part of the high-tech manufacturing world with one of these three options: certified logistics technician, certified production technician, or precision machining technology. If you prefer the open road, train locally to earn your Class-A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A). Wait, there are even two more options for you! Train to be a logistics, warehouse and distribution specialist or become an in-demand welder. The best part of all, these training options are offered for a limited time at no cost to qualified students. So explore one or all of these options now!
Avionics (Aviation Electronics)-accelerated hands-on non-credit course with two training options: eight-week day option or a twelve-week evening option.
Aviation Maintenance Technology-prepares you for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) airframe and power plant certifications.
Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)-80 hours of training over fifteen days.
Certified Production Technician (CPT)-accelerated program over eight weeks.
Precision Machining Technology (PMT)-accelerated training program in which you earn 17 college credits over 16 weeks.
Train locally to earn your Class-A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in this five week program that includes classroom instructor, practice on a truck simulator, and over 45 hours of drive time on 2011 International Prostar trucks. Please note the special eligibility requirements listed on the program information page.
Dynamic six-week job training program for working as a logistics, warehouse and distribution specialist. Program includes training with recognized industry experts, distribution center tours and other key skill essentials such as computer technology and problem solving. Learn by observing and doing at local warehouses and distribution centers.
Train to become an in-demand welder in this four-week training program that is taught by the Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship Program, an American Welding Society (AWS) certified training site. Students will earn three AWS certifications in the training program.