- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Get Started Now: No-Fee, High-Value Technical Job Training Programs
These high-value training programs are grant funded and are offered for limited periods of time at no cost to qualified students. A High School Degree or equivalent is required for this program.
How to get started
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Complete the on-line application.
- Reserve a spot in one of our Information Sessions.
- Attend the Information Session – and bring your current resume with you.
Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)
80 hours of training over 15 days that prepares individuals for front-line material handling and distribution positions across the supply chain—factory, warehousing, distribution and transportation. Earn nationally recognized Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) credential.
Certified Production Technician (CPT)
Accelerated training program over 8 weeks preparing individuals for front-line production work in manufacturing. Earn nationally recognized Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) credentials.
Precision Machining Technology Certificate of Specialization (PMT)
Accelerated college credit training program over 16 weeks preparing individuals for employment in the metalworking industry as a machinist or CNC operator. Earn nationally recognized National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS) credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible?
- What’s the schedule for upcoming classes?
- Where can I find more information on these three programs?
- Where’s the contact info and application form?
- Download the program flyer (pdf).
Call the MoManufacturingWINs Hotline at 314-539-5773 to hear more information and receive a call back. Please provide us with your contact information and the program(s) you are interested in.