- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Spring 2015 Professional Essentials Training
Continuing Education offers a wide variety of developmental programs to build job skills for the role you have or foster the career you hope to develop. Programs extend to all segments of the workforce.
Develop professional competencies with Professional Essentials. Earn a credential that will increase your value in the job market or develop new skills. Professional Essentials will help you develop and maintain your competitive edge!
Coming This Spring
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – beginning Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Free Project Management Information Session – Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Project Management – beginning April 1, 2015
Check out these programs in the Project Management-Lean Six Sigma Green Belt brochure.
Registration is open. Call 314-984-7777 to expand your mind and change your life today!