- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Skills for the Customer-Centered Economy: An Invitation to A Special Event
Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
St. Louis Community College-Corporate College
3221 McKelvey Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044
Sponsored by the Missouri Customer Service Partnership
Join business leaders, educators, professional organizations, non-profit leaders and students as we launch the important dialogue about the skills needed for a customer centered economy.
Hear observations from a panel of business leaders in the field:
Jaynanne Calaway-Habeck, Vice President of Retail Human Resources, Panera Bread
Woody Elliott, Regional Human Resources Manager, Walgreens
Nancy Henry, District Human Resources Manager, The Home Depot
Sherry G. Lappe, Vice President of Human Resources, Lodging Hospitality Management
Karen Mueller, Senior Recruiter, Hollywood Casino
Registration, networking and continental breakfast open at 7:00 a.m.
For questions and to RSVP contact Sandra Ginger at 314-746-0834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.