- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Skills for the Customer-Centered Economy: An Invitation to A Special Event
Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
St. Louis Community College-Corporate College
3221 McKelvey Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044
Sponsored by the Missouri Customer Service Partnership
Join business leaders, educators, professional organizations, non-profit leaders and students as we launch the important dialogue about the skills needed for a customer centered economy.
Hear observations from a panel of business leaders in the field:
Jaynanne Calaway-Habeck, Vice President of Retail Human Resources, Panera Bread
Woody Elliott, Regional Human Resources Manager, Walgreens
Nancy Henry, District Human Resources Manager, The Home Depot
Sherry G. Lappe, Vice President of Human Resources, Lodging Hospitality Management
Karen Mueller, Senior Recruiter, Hollywood Casino
Registration, networking and continental breakfast open at 7:00 a.m.
For questions and to RSVP contact Sandra Ginger at 314-746-0834 or email@example.com.