- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Save the Date: Aug. 5, 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Event
Come join our discussion and hear about the latest workforce research. The conversation will be about economic opportunity gaps in the St. Louis workforce based on local focus groups, employer surveys and leaders in the community. The topics addressed will include gaps in educational achievement, skills, perception and information.
Please join us and take part in this great event.
The State of St. Louis Workforce 2015 event is presented by St. Louis Community College and Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis, Inc.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
St. Louis Community College at Forest Park
The Mildred E. Bastian Theatre
5600 Oakland Ave, St. Louis 63110
7:30 a.m. – Continental Breakfast and Networking
8:00 a.m. – Report Findings and Panel Discussion
10:00 a.m. – Community of Interest Breakout Sessions