- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Save the Date: Aug. 5, 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Event
Come join our discussion and hear about the latest workforce research. The conversation will be about economic opportunity gaps in the St. Louis workforce based on local focus groups, employer surveys and leaders in the community. The topics addressed will include gaps in educational achievement, skills, perception and information.
Please join us and take part in this great event.
The State of St. Louis Workforce 2015 event is presented by St. Louis Community College and Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis, Inc.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
St. Louis Community College at Forest Park
The Mildred E. Bastian Theatre
5600 Oakland Ave, St. Louis 63110
7:30 a.m. – Continental Breakfast and Networking
8:00 a.m. – Report Findings and Panel Discussion
10:00 a.m. – Community of Interest Breakout Sessions