- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Reactions to the 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report
Watch the insights and reactions to the 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce report by Dr. Rod Nunn, Interim President, STLCC Forest Park Campus; Susan Duval, Business Process & Marketing Consultant, Focuswise Ideas LLC; Dr. John Gaal, Director of Training & Workforce Development, Carpenters’ District of Greater St. Louis & Vicinity; Dr. Jeff Pittman, Chancellor, STLCC; Michael McMillan, President & CEO, Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis, Barbara Fraser, Education Liaison, St. Louis County; Eric Henderson, Human Resources Manager, United Parcel Services (UPS); Kathy Osborn, Executive Director, Regional Business Council; Danny Ludeman, President & CEO, Concordance Academy of Leadership; Alan Spell, Research Manager, Missouri Economic Research & Information Center (MERIC); and Vince Schoemehl, President & CEO, Grand Center, Inc.