- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Reactions to the 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report
Watch the insights and reactions to the 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce report by Dr. Rod Nunn, Interim President, STLCC Forest Park Campus; Susan Duval, Business Process & Marketing Consultant, Focuswise Ideas LLC; Dr. John Gaal, Director of Training & Workforce Development, Carpenters’ District of Greater St. Louis & Vicinity; Dr. Jeff Pittman, Chancellor, STLCC; Michael McMillan, President & CEO, Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis, Barbara Fraser, Education Liaison, St. Louis County; Eric Henderson, Human Resources Manager, United Parcel Services (UPS); Kathy Osborn, Executive Director, Regional Business Council; Danny Ludeman, President & CEO, Concordance Academy of Leadership; Alan Spell, Research Manager, Missouri Economic Research & Information Center (MERIC); and Vince Schoemehl, President & CEO, Grand Center, Inc.