- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Project Xcel Customer Service Employer Symposium
On April 7, 2015, the Missouri Customer Service Partnership (MCSP) Project Xcel presented an employer symposium at the St. Louis Community Corporate College. Our primary goal was to provide information on the importance of customer service and how it impacts the economy. There were many topics covered during the symposium and the presenters did an outstanding job of sharing information on the impact customer service has on their companies. The panel also discussed using customer service as a career launching opportunity and not a dead-end job. We were thrilled that other employers were also in attendance along with students who are now enrolled in the Project Xcel customer service classes. The students benefited greatly in the discussions and have expressed a desire to work for some of the company presenters.