- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Project Xcel Customer Service Employer Symposium
On April 7, 2015, the Missouri Customer Service Partnership (MCSP) Project Xcel presented an employer symposium at the St. Louis Community Corporate College. Our primary goal was to provide information on the importance of customer service and how it impacts the economy. There were many topics covered during the symposium and the presenters did an outstanding job of sharing information on the impact customer service has on their companies. The panel also discussed using customer service as a career launching opportunity and not a dead-end job. We were thrilled that other employers were also in attendance along with students who are now enrolled in the Project Xcel customer service classes. The students benefited greatly in the discussions and have expressed a desire to work for some of the company presenters.