- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Project Xcel Customer Service Employer Symposium, Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015
St. Louis Community College Workforce Solutions Group and The Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program Project Xcel invites you to attend our annual Employer Symposium, Tuesday, 10 November 2015, 7:30 to 9:00 a.m., at the St. Louis Community College Corporate College, 3221 McKelvey Road, Bridgeton, Missouri.
- The importance of customer service skills and work ethics within an organization, customer service trends, and qualities of great customer service
- 2015 Missouri Labor Market
- Network with other employer’s and service providers
- Panel discussion on hiring practices within the customer service industry
Continental Breakfast will be served.
RSVP to Sandra Ginger at 314-746-0834.