- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Project Xcel Customer Service Employer Symposium, Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015
St. Louis Community College Workforce Solutions Group and The Missouri Customer Service Partnership Program Project Xcel invites you to attend our annual Employer Symposium, Tuesday, 10 November 2015, 7:30 to 9:00 a.m., at the St. Louis Community College Corporate College, 3221 McKelvey Road, Bridgeton, Missouri.
- The importance of customer service skills and work ethics within an organization, customer service trends, and qualities of great customer service
- 2015 Missouri Labor Market
- Network with other employer’s and service providers
- Panel discussion on hiring practices within the customer service industry
Continental Breakfast will be served.
RSVP to Sandra Ginger at 314-746-0834.