- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Photo Gallery From 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Event
Enjoy our assortment of photos from this year’s event. The State of St. Louis Workforce Report is brought to you each year by the Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College.
The Workforce Solutions Group leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering a robust menu of entrepreneurial workforce solutions designed to advance people, businesses and communities.
Visit STLCC.edu/STLworkforce to learn more and to download the full 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report and the 4-page infographic summary. The report includes an employer survey that tracks trends in employment, highlights hiring practices, and gauges employers’ perceptions on a range of workforce issues. It also includes the results of a focus group of economically disadvantaged individuals participating in local training and education programs. The report outlines continued improvement in hiring but with a more challenging environment for employers in finding a qualified workforce. The conversation at the event centered around opportunity gaps in the region, including gaps in educational achievement, skills, perception and information. Learn more about this year’s event.
Click any of the following to view a larger image: