- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Photo Gallery From 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Event
Enjoy our assortment of photos from this year’s event. The State of St. Louis Workforce Report is brought to you each year by the Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College.
The Workforce Solutions Group leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering a robust menu of entrepreneurial workforce solutions designed to advance people, businesses and communities.
Visit STLCC.edu/STLworkforce to learn more and to download the full 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report and the 4-page infographic summary. The report includes an employer survey that tracks trends in employment, highlights hiring practices, and gauges employers’ perceptions on a range of workforce issues. It also includes the results of a focus group of economically disadvantaged individuals participating in local training and education programs. The report outlines continued improvement in hiring but with a more challenging environment for employers in finding a qualified workforce. The conversation at the event centered around opportunity gaps in the region, including gaps in educational achievement, skills, perception and information. Learn more about this year’s event.
Click any of the following to view a larger image: