- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Our Passion Is To Strengthen Companies Large And Small
St. Louis area companies Bastian Robotics, Rawlings Sporting Goods, and FormPak, Inc. toured St. Louis Community College’s Center for Workforce Innovation (CWI) on March 13th, met with instructors and staff, and learned about the technical training available for current employees as well as innovative workforce programs that could serve as a pipeline for future employees.
The 32,000 sq. ft. CWI facility, part of the Florissant Valley campus, complements the College’s Emerson Center for Engineering and Manufacturing and offers the latest in skills training as evidenced by partnerships with well-known area businesses.
How can we serve you? With years of experience and a solid reputation in meeting business and industry needs, St. Louis Community College invites you to meet with us informally, tour our facilities, ask questions, and tell us what’s on your mind. Our passion is to strengthen companies large and small by providing information, resources and timely training expertise.
Call Kathie Chambers at 314-456-5817 or email email@example.com to check on next available tour dates.