- Summer 2017 College for Kids and Kids on Campus
- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
Our Passion Is To Strengthen Companies Large And Small
St. Louis area companies Bastian Robotics, Rawlings Sporting Goods, and FormPak, Inc. toured St. Louis Community College’s Center for Workforce Innovation (CWI) on March 13th, met with instructors and staff, and learned about the technical training available for current employees as well as innovative workforce programs that could serve as a pipeline for future employees.
The 32,000 sq. ft. CWI facility, part of the Florissant Valley campus, complements the College’s Emerson Center for Engineering and Manufacturing and offers the latest in skills training as evidenced by partnerships with well-known area businesses.
How can we serve you? With years of experience and a solid reputation in meeting business and industry needs, St. Louis Community College invites you to meet with us informally, tour our facilities, ask questions, and tell us what’s on your mind. Our passion is to strengthen companies large and small by providing information, resources and timely training expertise.
Call Kathie Chambers at 314-456-5817 or email email@example.com to check on next available tour dates.