- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
No-Cost Commercial Truck Driver Training, Enroll Now for Jan. 4, 2016 Class
Apply now for our professional truck driver training program. The next class begins January 4, 2016.
The Truck Driving program is a five-week program which prepares the graduate to enter the commercial driving industry as an over-the-road truck driver. Students will rotate through a combination of classroom, driving simulator time, and several hours of road driving. The course covers such areas as safety, DOT rules and regulations, proper shifting techniques, pre-trip inspections, map reading, log books, handling of paperwork, cargo handling, highway driving, night driving, and metro driving.
- Earn your Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL-A)
- Jobs are plentiful, with average starting pay at $35,000 for the first year
- No prior experience necessary
- Experienced staff, low student-to-teacher ratio
- Meet several trucking companies with job openings while completing the program
Train locally to earn your Class-A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in this five week program that includes classroom instructor, practice on a truck simulator, and over 45 hours of drive time on 2011 International Prostar trucks.
- Find out more.
- Important! Special eligibility requirements.
- Download the program flyer.
- Online application form.
This is an accelerated job training program designed to provide quality instruction on a short-term basis so that students can quickly move into the workforce. Training is free to those who qualify.