- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Low-Cost Patient Care Technician Training, Class Starts February 16, 2016
Patient Care Technicians work as clinical partners in local hospitals. If you are interested in Nursing or Allied Health, this might be the profession that will make your career path flourish. And, costs for tuition and books for this training program are covered. Take advantage of this training opportunity which satisfies the requirements of the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services for Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP).
Enrollment is open now for training starting February 16, 2016.
The Patient Care Technician non-credit training program combines five weeks of intensive classroom instruction with three weeks of clinical practice. The hours for classroom instruction are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The clinical instruction, held in St. Louis-area hospitals, is held three days a week from 6:45 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
What you will learn from this program
- How to perform basic patient care skills.
- Demonstrate safe practices while caring for patients.
- How to apply generic healthcare knowledge.
- Demonstrate workplace behavior skills.
- How to perform basic respiratory skills.
- How to perform basic clerical skills.