- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Low-Cost Medical Assistant Training, Enroll Now for January 11, 2016 Class
Train to perform administrative and basic clinical tasks in a clinical setting. If you are interested in a career in health care, this might be the opportunity that will launch your career. And, costs for tuition and books for this training program are covered. Take advantage of this training opportunity and prepare to earn your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) certification.
Enrollment is open now for training starting January 11, 2016.
The Medical Assistant non-credit training program combines 6 weeks of intensive classroom and 18 weeks of blended classroom and clinical instruction at the Washington University School of Medicine. Classes and the clinical experiences are held Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What you will learn from this program
- How to perform basic patient care skills
- Demonstrate safe practices while caring for patients
- How to apply generic healthcare knowledge
- Demonstrate workplace behavior skills
- How to perform basic respiratory skills
- How to perform basic clerical skills