- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
HEC-TV Presents: 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report
HEC-TV presents the 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report, recorded live at the Mildred E. Bastian Theater at St. Louis Community College at Forest Park. The conversation centered around opportunity gaps in the region, including gaps in educational achievement, skills, perception and information.
Panelists included: John Gaal, Director of Training and Workforce Development, Carpenters’ District Council of Greater St. Louis; Michael P. McMillan, President & Chief Executive Officer, Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis; Kathy Osborn, Executive Director, Regional Business Council; Eric Henderson, Missouri Area Human Resources Manager, UPS; Alan Spell, Research Manager, Missouri Economic Research and Information Center; and Roderick Nunn, Interim President, STLCC–Forest Park.