- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
HEC-TV Presents: 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report
HEC-TV presents the 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report, recorded live at the Mildred E. Bastian Theater at St. Louis Community College at Forest Park. The conversation centered around opportunity gaps in the region, including gaps in educational achievement, skills, perception and information.
Panelists included: John Gaal, Director of Training and Workforce Development, Carpenters’ District Council of Greater St. Louis; Michael P. McMillan, President & Chief Executive Officer, Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis; Kathy Osborn, Executive Director, Regional Business Council; Eric Henderson, Missouri Area Human Resources Manager, UPS; Alan Spell, Research Manager, Missouri Economic Research and Information Center; and Roderick Nunn, Interim President, STLCC–Forest Park.