- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Enroll Now for October 5, 2015 No-Fee Welding Technology Training
Update 8/25/2015: This course in full, there are no further enrollments available.
This high-value training program is grant funded and offered for a limited period of time at no cost to qualified students. A High School Degree or equivalent is required for this program.
How to get started
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Complete the on-line application.
- Reserve a spot in one of our Information Sessions.
- Attend the Information Session – and bring your current resume with you.
Basic Welding Technology Training
- No prior experience necessary.
- Four week training program (class meets 8 hours per day, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday).
- Class group is scheduled to start October 5, 2015.
- Training delivered by the Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship Program, an American Welding Society (AWS) certified training site.
- Earn up to three AWS certifications.
- Welders earn an average of $16.25 per hour.
- Absentee policy: Missing required days may result in not receiving credentials or dismissal from training.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible?
- Where can I find more information on this program?
- Where’s the contact info and application form?
- Download the program flyer (pdf).
Call the MoManufacturingWINs Hotline at 314-539-5773 to hear more information and receive a call back. Please provide us with your contact information and the program you are interested in.