- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Enroll Now for the March 23rd No-Fee Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Class
Launch your career in Logistics as a Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist with our No-Fee, High-Value training available now. Prepare for front-line material handling and distribution positions across the supply chain — factory, warehousing, distribution, and transportation.
Study with recognized industry experts and discover on-the-job opportunities where your foundational knowledge, work ethic and commitment to excellence may lead to career advancement in this growing field.
Earn a Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution Specialist Certificate of Completion.
Experience our dynamic 6-week training format:
- Instructor-led training in the logistics environment, the global supply chain, safety, material handling equipment, quality control, workplace communication, teamwork and problem solving, product receiving & shipping, order packing & packaging, transportation modes and inventory control.
- Learn by observing and doing at local warehouses/distribution centers.
- Learn critical interpersonal skills needed to succeed in the workplace including attitude, responsibility, communication and preparing for the workplace, etc.
- Learn essential computer literacy and skills needed in logistics including Computer Basics, Email 101, Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Email and Internet Safety.
Enrollment is under way for a class starting March 23. There is no cost for this program for individuals who qualify.
Those interested must fill out an online application.
For eligibility requirements, contact Rene Dulle at 314-539-5296, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.