- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
Enroll now for August 2015 Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Training
Launch your career in Logistics as a Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist with our No-Fee, High-Value training. Prepare for front-line material handling and distribution positions across the supply chain — factory, warehousing, distribution, and transportation.
Enroll now for training starting Aug. 10, 2015.
Study with recognized industry experts and discover opportunities where your foundational knowledge, work ethic and commitment to excellence may lead to career advancement in this growing field.
Our dynamic 5-week training format:
- Instructor-led training in logistics, global supply chain, safety, material handling equipment, quality control, product receiving & shipping, order packing & packaging, transportation modes and inventory control.
- Learn by observing and doing at local warehouses/distribution centers.
- Learn critical interpersonal skills needed to succeed in the workplace including attitude, responsibility, communication and preparing for the workplace, etc.
- Learn essential computer literacy and skills needed in logistics including Computer Basics, Email 101, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Email and Internet Safety.
There is no cost for this program for individuals who qualify.
Six-week job training program for working as a logistics, warehouse and distribution specialist. Program includes training with recognized industry experts, distribution center tours and other key skill essentials such as computer technology and problem solving. Learn by observing and doing at local warehouses and distribution centers.