- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Engineering & Technology Department Open House April 18, 2015
The Engineering & Technology Department at the St. Louis Community College Florissant Valley campus is holding an open house from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 18th. This event will be useful for families exploring educational opportunities and industry leaders that want to know more about our equipment and capabilities. The event starts in the Emerson Center lobby of the Engineering Building, 3400 Pershall Rd.
Demos, tours, workshops, and activities will explore the following equipment and topics:
- Mills, Lathes, and CNC Machines
- Automation, Robotics, PLCs
- 3-D Printing, Additive Manufacturing
- Engineering Design, Solid Modeling
- Circuit Board Design & Fabrication
- Biomedical Applications
- Blueprint Reading
- Construction Estimating and Scheduling
- Material and Soil Testing
If you have any questions, please call 314-513-4308.