- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Engineering & Technology Department Open House April 18, 2015
The Engineering & Technology Department at the St. Louis Community College Florissant Valley campus is holding an open house from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 18th. This event will be useful for families exploring educational opportunities and industry leaders that want to know more about our equipment and capabilities. The event starts in the Emerson Center lobby of the Engineering Building, 3400 Pershall Rd.
Demos, tours, workshops, and activities will explore the following equipment and topics:
- Mills, Lathes, and CNC Machines
- Automation, Robotics, PLCs
- 3-D Printing, Additive Manufacturing
- Engineering Design, Solid Modeling
- Circuit Board Design & Fabrication
- Biomedical Applications
- Blueprint Reading
- Construction Estimating and Scheduling
- Material and Soil Testing
If you have any questions, please call 314-513-4308.