- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Dec. 2, 2015: Find Out How to Build Your Company’s Skilled Workforce
That’s what it’s like for those in manufacturing trying to fill open positions due to employee retirement, company growth, re-shoring, backfilling vacancies and so on. Add to this the need to find job applicants with technical skills (not to mention “soft-skills”) and 83% of all companies recently interviewed in our 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report say they are forced to hire less experienced candidates and train them (you can download the report at STLCC.edu/STLworkforce).
Join us on Dec. 2nd to examine a tried-and-true model – Apprenticeship – and learn how it may provide a solution for your company’s current and ongoing workforce needs. Over 1,000 non-union and union occupations have apprenticeships in the U.S. across a variety of industries. Listen as our regional apprenticeship experts and companies present their experiences and recommendations. Ask questions and learn more about St. Louis Community College’s solid technical training programs that could align with an apprenticeship opportunity at your company.
Learn from Regional Apprenticeship Experts
Hear from Companies who have Apprenticeship Training
Apprenticeships: How to Build Your Company’s Skilled Workforce
Location: Center for Workforce Innovation – STLCC Florissant Valley
Address: 3344 Pershall Road, St. Louis, MO 63135
Date/Time: Wednesday, December 2, 2015
7:30 – 8:00 a.m. Breakfast/Networking
8:00 – 10:00 a.m. Presentation
10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Tours
RSVP/Questions: Kathie Chambers, email@example.com, 314-456-5817
Invite others from your company and RSVP right away.