- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Apply Now For No-Fee Certified Production Technician Training Starting August 3, 2015
Accelerated training program over 8 weeks preparing individuals for front-line production work in manufacturing. Earn nationally recognized Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) credentials.
This high-value training program is grant funded and offered for limited periods of time at no cost to qualified students. A High School Degree or equivalent is required for this program.
Apply now for the training session starting August 3, 2015.
How to get started
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Complete the on-line application.
- Reserve a spot in one of our Information Sessions.
- Attend the Information Session – and bring your current resume with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible?
- Where can I find more information on this program?
- Where’s the contact info and application form?
- Download the program flyer (pdf).
Call the MoManufacturingWINs Hotline at 314-539-5773 to hear more information and receive a call back. Please provide us with your contact information and the program(s) you are interested in.