- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Apply Now For No-Fee Certified Production Technician Training Starting August 3, 2015
Accelerated training program over 8 weeks preparing individuals for front-line production work in manufacturing. Earn nationally recognized Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) credentials.
This high-value training program is grant funded and offered for limited periods of time at no cost to qualified students. A High School Degree or equivalent is required for this program.
Apply now for the training session starting August 3, 2015.
How to get started
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Complete the on-line application.
- Reserve a spot in one of our Information Sessions.
- Attend the Information Session – and bring your current resume with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible?
- Where can I find more information on this program?
- Where’s the contact info and application form?
- Download the program flyer (pdf).
Call the MoManufacturingWINs Hotline at 314-539-5773 to hear more information and receive a call back. Please provide us with your contact information and the program(s) you are interested in.