- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
American Job Center Opens Meramec Campus Office
Have you been looking for gainful employment?
Do you need an updated resume?
Have you been trying to get enrolled in skilled-based training?
Do you need a Career Advisor?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then visit the new satellite office of the American Job Center Saint Louis County at St. Louis Community College’s Meramec campus. The new office is located on the second floor of the Continuing Education building located at 802 Couch Avenue, 63122. Stop in from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday or call 314-984-7619 to learn more.
The American Job Center Saint Louis County, formerly known as the Career Center, provides comprehensive career counseling and job services to employment outcomes to job seekers. Key services provided include:
- Career assessment and planning
- Financial assistance for skill-based training opportunities
- Workshops on topics such as interviewing, resume writing, basic computer, job search strategies
- Recruitment events/job fairs
- Labor market and career data information
Missouri Division of Workforce Development is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this advertisement may be reached by person using TTY/TDD equipment via the Missouri Relay Service at 711.