- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
American Job Center Opens Meramec Campus Office
Have you been looking for gainful employment?
Do you need an updated resume?
Have you been trying to get enrolled in skilled-based training?
Do you need a Career Advisor?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then visit the new satellite office of the American Job Center Saint Louis County at St. Louis Community College’s Meramec campus. The new office is located on the second floor of the Continuing Education building located at 802 Couch Avenue, 63122. Stop in from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday or call 314-984-7619 to learn more.
The American Job Center Saint Louis County, formerly known as the Career Center, provides comprehensive career counseling and job services to employment outcomes to job seekers. Key services provided include:
- Career assessment and planning
- Financial assistance for skill-based training opportunities
- Workshops on topics such as interviewing, resume writing, basic computer, job search strategies
- Recruitment events/job fairs
- Labor market and career data information
Missouri Division of Workforce Development is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this advertisement may be reached by person using TTY/TDD equipment via the Missouri Relay Service at 711.