- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Last Chance to Apply! No-Cost Certified Production Technician Training Starts Oct. 26, 2015
The Certified Production Technician Program is 8 weeks of training that prepares individuals for front-line production work in high-performance manufacturing. Earn a nationally recognized Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) credential. This program is offered at no cost...
- Posted September 30, 2015
That Damn Forklift Driver
The solution is incredibly obvious. Incredibly simple. Why didn’t he come up with this idea months ago? It's because he had been taught to be a passive participant, not an active, engaged, problem solver. Lean management changes...
- Posted September 29, 2015
Workforce Development News – Sept. 28, 2015
This week: Things Managers Should Be Doing, Obsolete Annual Reviews, Stagnant Earnings, College Graduates and Workplace Success, Phrases To Get You Whatever You Want, Easier Resume Writing, "Why Do You Want This Job?", Using Statistics in Presentations,...
- Posted September 28, 2015
No-Cost Community Health Worker Training, Starts Oct. 26, 2015
Learn to conduct outreach for medical personnel or health organizations as a Community Health Worker through this no cost training program. Prepare to implement programs in the community that promote, maintain and improve individual and community health.
- Posted September 24, 2015
Last Chance to Apply! No-Cost Certified Logistics Technician Program Starting Oct. 12, 2015
The Certified Logistics Technician Program is 80 hours of training over 15 days that prepares individuals for front-line material handling and distribution positions across the supply chain - factory, warehousing, distribution and transportation. Earn a nationally recognized...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Workforce Development News – Sept. 21, 2015
This week: Connected Products Are Transforming Companies, More Jobs Haven’t Meant Less Poverty, Determine Candidate Potential, Emails Employees Will Actually Read, Job Interview Preparation, Mistakes Desperate Job Seekers Make, Networking Mistakes, Successful Speakers, Content Promotion, Create a...
- Posted September 21, 2015
No-Cost Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Training, Starts Oct. 12, 2015
Prepare for front-line material handling and distribution positions across the supply chain - factory, warehousing, distribution, and transportation. This is a 5-week logistics program that meets Mon-Fri for 30 hours per week. Training is free to those...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Enroll Now for No-Cost Business Office Administrative Training Starting Sept. 28, 2015
The Business Office Administrative Training (BOAT) program is an accelerated, 10-week professional certificate program offering diverse adult learners the practical skills necessary to compete in today’s global workforce. This program is offered at no cost to qualified...
- Posted September 15, 2015
Workforce Development News – Sept. 14, 2015
This week: Working-Class Jobs, Mistakes When Onboarding New Hires, Survive the Future, Outstanding Employers, ‘Millennial’ Label, Ditching Performance Ratings, Business Plan Essentials, Career Pathways across the Transportation Industry, Internal Social Media Plan, Science, Noticing Good Things....
- Posted September 14, 2015
STLCC Partnership Helps Rug Doctor Win Governor’s Innovative Industry Training Award
Rug Doctor, Inc., in Fenton, MO, recently received the Governor’s Innovative Industry Training Award, which recognizes a company that demonstrates outstanding success in workforce training and education. The company partnered with St. Louis Community College to transition...
- Posted September 10, 2015