- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Workforce Solutions Group Salutes a Hero Among Us!
2014 Heroes in Education Named by St. Louis Small Business Monthly
The St. Louis Small Business Monthly recently named six local educators as the 2014 Heroes in Education. The nominated individuals representing universities and colleges within the greater St. Louis region are being recognized for their work in entrepreneurial education-assisting individuals to start businesses and teaching entrepreneurial skills.
Among the six recognized educators from Saint Louis University, Southwestern Illinois College, Washington University and Webster University, is Kathie Chambers, a senior project manager with the Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College.
Kathie was nominated for fulfilling the needs of a diverse business community. “I have the privilege of working across industries to bring business solutions, consultation and training to companies via our very talented instructors and subject matter experts,” stated Chambers.
“By its very nature, the college is entrepreneurial,” continued Chambers, “in that it provides a multitude of educational options, greater flexibility than other institutions of higher education, and continually strives to seek new ways to serve St. Louis and beyond.”
Join us in saluting Kathie and all the 2014 Heroes in Education named. To see and learn more about these local entrepreneurial educators pick up the February 2014 edition of the St. Louis Small Business Monthly or visit http://www.sbmon.com/Awards/Article/335/2014-Heroes-In-Education.