- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Successful Recruiting Event for MoHealthWINs Graduates
“Close to fifty of the MoHealthWINs graduates participated today. They are encouraged with their job prospects,” said Kevin Talbot, MoHealthWINs program manager. “Everyone who attended had a positive reaction, both the students and the employers.”
Recruiters from employers seeking to fill Medical Therapeutic and Health Informatics positions in the St. Louis area networked with MoHealthWINs program graduates today at a recruiting event at St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College in Bridgeton, Missouri. The MoHealthWINs program was designed to train Missourians for careers in growing health care occupations, while developing innovative solutions to current and future workforce needs.
“It was a very successful event. Employers were very happy with the quality of the students,” explained Laurie Lombardo, career pathway coach. “Several students had the opportunity to interview with the recruiters on the spot. Many filled out applications and provided resumes. And some have additional interviews scheduled during the next week.”
“We heard students continue to express their gratitude to the staff for the MoHealthWINs program, and appreciated their opportunity to participate,” said Dianne Lee, MoHealthWINs program director. “It was a success.”
Employer partners participating in today’s event included All Loving Care CDS, LLC, At Home Care St. Louis, Applied Technology Services, Bethesda Health Group, Envision, LLC, FirstLight HomeCare, Integrity Home Care, Medical Employment Directory, Parkwood Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation, Senior Services Plus, SSM Health Care, Stivers Staffing Services, Trizetto Provider Solutions, and Washington University School of Medicine.