- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
STLCC Foundation Participates in GiveSTLday May 6, 2014
The Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation is sponsoring “GiveSTLday,” a 24-hour giving event that is part of a national initiative taking place in hundreds of communities across the nation beginning at midnight on Tuesday, May 6. It is designed to help local non-profit organizations raise money.
The St. Louis Community College Foundation is one of more than 528 non-profits registered for this event. During the 24-hour period, donors can support the STLCC Foundation by contributing $10 or more through the Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation. Donors can choose to support as many organizations as they wish.
Several local corporations are offering to match these contributions at specific hours throughout the day. Prizes and incentives also will be offered to donors and participating non-profit organizations that day. The Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation will remit funds to the intended recipients by the end of the fiscal year.
The day is about participation, so all gifts, large or small, combine for a big impact. By donating to the STLCC Foundation, you not only support the college’s mission to expand minds and change lives, but you also help the foundation deliver scholarships and emergency funds to STLCC students.
Originally published at http://www.stlcc.edu/Newsroom/2014/05/News1.html.