- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
STLCC Foundation Participates in GiveSTLday May 6, 2014
The Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation is sponsoring “GiveSTLday,” a 24-hour giving event that is part of a national initiative taking place in hundreds of communities across the nation beginning at midnight on Tuesday, May 6. It is designed to help local non-profit organizations raise money.
The St. Louis Community College Foundation is one of more than 528 non-profits registered for this event. During the 24-hour period, donors can support the STLCC Foundation by contributing $10 or more through the Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation. Donors can choose to support as many organizations as they wish.
Several local corporations are offering to match these contributions at specific hours throughout the day. Prizes and incentives also will be offered to donors and participating non-profit organizations that day. The Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation will remit funds to the intended recipients by the end of the fiscal year.
The day is about participation, so all gifts, large or small, combine for a big impact. By donating to the STLCC Foundation, you not only support the college’s mission to expand minds and change lives, but you also help the foundation deliver scholarships and emergency funds to STLCC students.
Originally published at http://www.stlcc.edu/Newsroom/2014/05/News1.html.