- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
St. Louis School Business Partnership Workshop
“Connecting With Your Future Workforce”
School-business partnerships are critical in strengthening the regional workforce, preparing students to be college and career ready and positively impact investments in our community. This workshop will continue the discussion and offer solutions to both businesses and educators in developing a pipeline for future workforce development.
Friday, February 28, 2014, 7:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
St. Louis Community College Corporate College
3221 McKelvey Road
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Information about, and directions to, the Corporate College.
What to Expect:
- An update on our current state of workforce development
- Networking with schools and businesses
- Partners sharing best practices and “how to” engage in a school-business partnership
- Opportunities for small and mid-size businesses be at the table
Who Should Attend:
- Small, Medium and Large-size business leaders
- Human Resources and Employee Relations Staff
- Legal and risk management staff in Education and Business
- Education Administrators
- Career Counselors
- Chamber of Commerce Educational Committees
- Career and Technical Education Instructors
Registering for the Workshop
- Register online at: www.stlsbp.org/rsvp
- Registration Deadline: Friday, February 14, 2014
- For questions contact: Diana Wilhold (314) 286-0431
- Space is limited
- Continental breakfast and lunch is provided