- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Professional Development Classes Starting Soon
Put your career on the right path with Professional Development classes!
Continuing Education offers a wide variety of developmental programs to build job skills for the role you have or foster the career you hope to develop. Programs extend to all segments of the workforce. Develop your work skills with Professional Essentials, start or build a business with our Small Business Essentials courses, or find new employment with our Career Essentials courses. Check out the many opportunities – classes and workshops, career programs, leadership development and training certificate programs to advance your career!
Call 314-984-7777 to expand your mind and change your life today!
Our Professional Development opportunities include:
- Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- CPA Management Breakfast Series
- Small Business Essentials training
- Nonprofit Essentials
- CPR/First Aid Classes
- Plus 50 development classes
- Voiceover training
- ServSafe Certifications
- ACE Fitness Certifications
- NISM Social Media Certification
- Computers and Technology
- NABCEP Solar Certifications
- OSHA Training