- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Professional Development Classes Starting Soon
Put your career on the right path with Professional Development classes!
Continuing Education offers a wide variety of developmental programs to build job skills for the role you have or foster the career you hope to develop. Programs extend to all segments of the workforce. Develop your work skills with Professional Essentials, start or build a business with our Small Business Essentials courses, or find new employment with our Career Essentials courses. Check out the many opportunities – classes and workshops, career programs, leadership development and training certificate programs to advance your career!
Call 314-984-7777 to expand your mind and change your life today!
Our Professional Development opportunities include:
- Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- CPA Management Breakfast Series
- Small Business Essentials training
- Nonprofit Essentials
- CPR/First Aid Classes
- Plus 50 development classes
- Voiceover training
- ServSafe Certifications
- ACE Fitness Certifications
- NISM Social Media Certification
- Computers and Technology
- NABCEP Solar Certifications
- OSHA Training