- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Photo Gallery From 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Event
Enjoy our assortment of photos from this year’s event. The State of St. Louis Workforce Report is brought to you each year by the Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College.
The Workforce Solutions Group leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering a robust menu of entrepreneurial workforce solutions designed to advance people, businesses and communities.
Visit STLCC.edu/STLworkforce to learn more and to download the full 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Report and the 4-page infographic summary. This year’s report focuses on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). It tells an important story about how important STEM jobs are to our regional economy and the challenges employers face in recruiting STEM workers. It provides evidence of a continuing economic recovery but one that may be challenged by a shortage of workers with knowledge and skills. It reveals that soft skills were still the major shortcoming of job applicants and that a lack of qualified graduates in various disciplines was the most cited reason for skill shortages.
Click any of the following to view a larger image: