- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Photo Gallery From 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Event
Enjoy our assortment of photos from this year’s event. The State of St. Louis Workforce Report is brought to you each year by the Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College.
The Workforce Solutions Group leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering a robust menu of entrepreneurial workforce solutions designed to advance people, businesses and communities.
Visit STLCC.edu/STLworkforce to learn more and to download the full 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Report and the 4-page infographic summary. This year’s report focuses on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). It tells an important story about how important STEM jobs are to our regional economy and the challenges employers face in recruiting STEM workers. It provides evidence of a continuing economic recovery but one that may be challenged by a shortage of workers with knowledge and skills. It reveals that soft skills were still the major shortcoming of job applicants and that a lack of qualified graduates in various disciplines was the most cited reason for skill shortages.
Click any of the following to view a larger image: