- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Nunn to Serve as Interim President at STLCC-Forest Park
Roderick Nunn, vice chancellor for economic development and workforce solutions, has been named interim president of St. Louis Community College’s Forest Park campus, effective May 14.
Nunn will replace Cindy Hess, who has accepted a position at Tulsa Community College.
Steve Long, associate vice chancellor for workforce solutions, will oversee the Workforce Solutions Group during this period.
Nunn joined STLCC in 2008. In his current position, he oversees the Corporate College, Workforce Solutions and the Continuing Education division. Nunn is known nationally for his work in workforce development.
“I’ve always looked forward to the opportunity to lead an academic institution, and this is a great opportunity to move in that direction,” he said. “I know STLCC has a great future as one of the leading institutions of higher education in St. Louis. This is an exciting time at St. Louis Community College. I’m proud to be a part of the college and the high academic standards we represent with our top faculty as well as our career and continuing education offerings.”
Nunn has a doctor in management from the University of Maryland-University College’s Community College Policy and Administration program. Nunn holds a master’s degree in public administration from the University of Illinois at Springfield, and a bachelor’s degree from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
Originally published at http://www.stlcc.edu/Newsroom/2014/04/News23.html.