- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
IdeaBounce Event May 15 at the Corporate College
Come Bounce Your Idea & Win!
The Workforce Solutions Group is pleased to host an upcoming IdeaBounce event at the Corporate College. IdeaBounce, the flagship program of the Skandalaris Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at Washington University St. Louis, creates a collaborative learning environment where ideas are discussed openly on the web and at public events.
The website connects creators, inventors, investors, business people, service providers, mentors and others while the actual events provide opportunities for online forum participants to connect in person.
At an IdeaBounce event, two minute presentations from online participants are judged by a panel of community partners including venture capital firms, incubators and other local entrepreneurs. The selected winners, in both student and community categories, receive a cash prize and an invitation to dinner with the judges. A post event networking opportunity with refreshments is also open to all participants.
Date: Thursday, May 15
Time: Registration opens at 5:30 p.m. and events starts at 6:00 p.m.
Location: Corporate College of St. Louis Community College, Bridgeton, Directions
Program Description: IdeaBounce is an opportunity for pre-selected bouncers to pitch their idea and be eligible to win. Public is welcome to make connections, hear pitches, and craft pitches during the open microphone portion.
Cost: Free but pre-registration is requested
Also check out the free Skandalaris Skill Series Business Plan Story scheduled at 3:30 p.m. right before the IdeaBounce event!