- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
HEC-TV Presents: The 2014 State of St. Louis Workforce Focusing on STEM
St. Louis Community College’s Workforce Solutions Group presents the annual State of St. Louis Workforce Report at the STLCC – Forest Park campus on September 10, 2014. The St. Louis Business Journal sponsored the event, which focused on the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics) Industry. Panelists included: Brian Crouse, Vice President of Education, Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Patrick Sly, Executive Vice President, Emerson; Derek Bartlem, Head of Research, USA KWS Gateway Research Center; Ann Cuiellette Marr, Vice President of Human Resources, World Wide Technologies; Alan Spell, Research Manager, Missouri Economic Research and Information Center; and Roderick Nunn, Interim President, STLCC–Forest Park.