- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
HEC-TV Presents: The 2014 State of St. Louis Workforce Focusing on STEM
St. Louis Community College’s Workforce Solutions Group presents the annual State of St. Louis Workforce Report at the STLCC – Forest Park campus on September 10, 2014. The St. Louis Business Journal sponsored the event, which focused on the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics) Industry. Panelists included: Brian Crouse, Vice President of Education, Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Patrick Sly, Executive Vice President, Emerson; Derek Bartlem, Head of Research, USA KWS Gateway Research Center; Ann Cuiellette Marr, Vice President of Human Resources, World Wide Technologies; Alan Spell, Research Manager, Missouri Economic Research and Information Center; and Roderick Nunn, Interim President, STLCC–Forest Park.