- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce, Presented by Alan Spell
Alan Spell, Research Manager at the Missouri Department of Economic Development, presents the findings of the 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Report. This presentation discusses the St. Louis workforce and economy, the supply and demand for STEM talent, as well as the challenges and opportunities in developing and acquiring the region’s STEM workforce.
Alan has over twelve years of experience developing advanced industry, workforce and economic analysis. MERIC provides innovative analysis and assistance to policymakers and the public, including studies of the state’s economic trends, targeted industries and labor markets. Under Alan’s leadership, MERIC has been recognized with 14 national awards for research excellence since it was formed in 2001.