- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce, Presented by Alan Spell
Alan Spell, Research Manager at the Missouri Department of Economic Development, presents the findings of the 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Report. This presentation discusses the St. Louis workforce and economy, the supply and demand for STEM talent, as well as the challenges and opportunities in developing and acquiring the region’s STEM workforce.
Alan has over twelve years of experience developing advanced industry, workforce and economic analysis. MERIC provides innovative analysis and assistance to policymakers and the public, including studies of the state’s economic trends, targeted industries and labor markets. Under Alan’s leadership, MERIC has been recognized with 14 national awards for research excellence since it was formed in 2001.