- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Thank You…And Tell Us More!
You found it valuable and are telling us more. Thanks! The Workforce Solutions Group team appreciates everyone that came to our recent open house at the Corporate College and most importantly values the feedback that you are currently sharing with us in our brief online survey.
100% of attendees completing our online survey to date, indicated they were pleased with our facility. This is music to our ears. Many of our staff talked to open house guests that expressed an interest in renting our facility for a variety of different events such as holding a large conferece for a professional organization, scheduling monthly meetings for these same professional organizations or other non-profit associations they participate in, conducting computer training for their employees while others, just as McDonald Corporation is doing, were excited about the possibility of making the Corporate College their “home away from home” training facility for all their planned professional development activities for their employees. Our guests interest peaked once they heard more about our all-inclusive no-hidden fees pricing. Yes, it is true, state of the art spaces at can’t be beat pricing. Interested, have similar event needs, then don’t hesitate to contact Shayna to learn more.
Our online survey currently shows an 83% interest in attending brown bag Lunch and Learn presentations at the Corporate College. 83% is enough for us, consider the planning of underway. Topics for these mini-presentations that are receiving the most votes on the online survey inlcude: Leadership and Professional Development, leading the race at 67%; while a group of other topics are all fighting for second place-all at 33% -Lean Transformations, Technical/Safety, Strategic Talent Development Customer Service and Facility Rental. Take five minutes and complete our brief online nine question survey and make your votes count too- just respond to questions 7-9 skipping the ones specifically about attending our open house. Thanks again for telling us more and helping us to serve you better!
Enjoy some photos from our Open House event: