- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
State of St. Louis Workforce 2013: Key Takeaways
Insights on the key takeaways from the 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Report by Rod Nunn, D.M. (St. Louis Community College), Clem Smith (State Representative, 85th District), Keith English (State Representative, 68th District), Debbie Walkenhorst (SSM Health Care-St. Louis), Bill Otto (State Representative, 70th District), Alan Spell (MERIC), and Keith Darling (AEP River Operations). Perspectives include the employer value of degrees, certificates, creative thinking and soft skills; workforce needs of employers moving to Missouri; and opportunities to partner between business and education to create the workforce needed by employers.
Download the full 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Report at www.stlcc.edu/stlworkforce.
[youtube id=”EWwd5udE6ds” width=”620″ height=”360″]