- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
State of St. Louis Workforce 2013: Your Guide to the Future
Industry and education leaders discuss how they feel about the information contained in the 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Report, and how that information will guide and assist their future actions and build the workforce for the future. Watch viewpoints by Rod Nunn, D.M. (St. Louis Community College), Brian Ashworth (Edward Jones), Herb Homeyer (Homeyer Precision Manufacturing), Alan Spell (MERIC), Steve Lewis (Associated General Contractors of St. Louis), Keith Darling (AEP River Operations), and Debbie Walkenhorst (SSM Health Care-St. Louis). They feel this forward looking report tracks key industry trends and helps to determine the path required for future economic development.
Download the full 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Report at www.stlcc.edu/stlworkforce.
[youtube id=”7SPy-RmKxzo” width=”620″ height=”360″]