- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
State of St. Louis Workforce 2013: The Future of Your Business
Perspectives on how the findings and discussions of the 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Report and event can be applied to businesses by Steve Lewis (Associated General Contractors of St. Louis), Keith Darling (AEP River Operations), Valerie Patton (Economic Inclusion), Keith English (State Representative, 68th District), and Brian Ashworth (Edward Jones). They see that key workforce needs include critical thinking, soft skills, life skills, and educational attainment.
Download the full 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Report at www.stlcc.edu/stlworkforce.
[youtube id=”6jZ1Fa6XZHg” width=”620″ height=”360″]