- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Photo Gallery From 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Event
Enjoy our assortment of photos from this year’s event. The State of St. Louis Workforce Report is brought to you each year by the Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College.
The Workforce Solutions Group leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering a robust menu of entrepreneurial workforce solutions designed to advance people, businesses and communities.
Visit STLCC.edu/STLworkforce to learn more and to download the full 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Report and the 4-page infographic summary. This year’s report features new employer perceptions on key talent development issues such as the value of online degrees, industry recognized certificates and experienced workers. The report also revealed a slight increase in the number of companies looking to expand employment levels and a corresponding decrease in companies expecting to reduce employment levels.
Click any of the following to view a larger image: