- Prepare Now for Your Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Apply Now for Sept. 19 and Sept. 22 Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training
- No-Cost Medical Assistant Training, Classes Start October 2016
- Enroll Now for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt Training, Starts Sept. 14
- Workforce Development News – August 22, 2016
- Register Now for the Caregiving at Home Workshop Starting Sept. 12, 2016
- Enroll Now for Central Sterile Processing Training Starting Sept. 14, 2016
- Enroll Now for Fall Career and Professional Essentials Classes
- Extracting Fear from the Workplace
- Phlebotomy Program Starts September 20, 2016, Register Now!
Leadership for Life – Leadership Quotes
Our Leadership experts will be sharing tips and insights for everyone, at any station in life, at both home and work. Leadership for Life – the skills you embrace represent who you really are at all times.
OK, it’s the time of the year when we look back and touch on the “best of …” or the “worst of …” from the past 12 months. I’m taking it a step further and looking at the best of all the leadership quotes I have ever come across. Here, in no particular order, are the best things about leadership ever said – and you can quote me on that.
“Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence.”
– British Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery
“Smart leaders believe only half of what they hear. Discerning leaders know which half to believe.”
– John C. Maxwell
“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.”
– President Calvin Coolidge
“The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.”
– President Theodore Roosevelt
“No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.”
– Industrialist Andrew Carnegie
“It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.”
– Hall of Fame Basketball Coach John Wooden
“If you dream it, you can do it.”
– Walt Disney
“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
– Actress Katharine Hepburn
“Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.”
– Dwight D. Eisenhower
Are there any leadership quotes you like better? Send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy New Year!