- When Does Lean Succeed?
- Healthcare Occupations Information Sessions Coming Soon
- Workforce Development News – May 26, 2015
- STLCC to Receive EPA Grant to Recruit, Train and Place Workers in Green Environmental Jobs
- EPA Official to Announce Support for Green Jobs Training at STLCC Ceremony
- Employers See Great Avenues for Recruiting New Employees
- Workforce Development News – May 18, 2015
- Leadership for Life – Assessments
- May 20, 2015 North County Opportunities Expo: Trades, Training and Apprenticeships
- American Job Center Opens Meramec Campus Office
Leadership for Life – Leadership Quotes
Our Leadership experts will be sharing tips and insights for everyone, at any station in life, at both home and work. Leadership for Life – the skills you embrace represent who you really are at all times.
OK, it’s the time of the year when we look back and touch on the “best of …” or the “worst of …” from the past 12 months. I’m taking it a step further and looking at the best of all the leadership quotes I have ever come across. Here, in no particular order, are the best things about leadership ever said – and you can quote me on that.
“Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence.”
– British Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery
“Smart leaders believe only half of what they hear. Discerning leaders know which half to believe.”
– John C. Maxwell
“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.”
– President Calvin Coolidge
“The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.”
– President Theodore Roosevelt
“No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.”
– Industrialist Andrew Carnegie
“It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.”
– Hall of Fame Basketball Coach John Wooden
“If you dream it, you can do it.”
– Walt Disney
“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
– Actress Katharine Hepburn
“Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.”
– Dwight D. Eisenhower
Are there any leadership quotes you like better? Send them to me at email@example.com. Happy New Year!