- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
HEC-TV Presents: State of St. Louis Workforce 2013
The 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce highlighting new employer perceptions on key talent development issues such as the value of online degrees, industry-recognized certificates and experienced workers was released to over 450 business, education and community leaders, the largest public audience to date. This annual study of the regional economic landscape providing timely and critical workforce intelligence is developed by the Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College. The strategic partnerships and extensive research processes involved in the State of St. Louis Workforce, 2013 signifying the fifth consecutive year, ignite the innovation that brands St. Louis Community College a premiere provider of workforce education.
Watch the entire State of St. Louis Workforce 2013 event on HEC-TV at http://www.hectv.org/video/12473/st-louis-community-college/