- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
Exceptional Leaders of Hazelwood School District
Hazelwood School District assistant superintendents, directors and assistant directors (pictured below with Barry Schapiro, program facilitator-first on left) were recently honored at a graduation ceremony held at the Corporate College. The group completed a year-long Exceptional Leaders Certification Series facilitated by Barry Schapiro, Practice Leader for Leadership and Professional Development and Renee Huss, Program Associate, Workforce Solutions Group.
“I am proud of our assistant superintendents, directors and assistant directors for making the commitment to the year-long Exceptional Leaders certification program and life-long learning. The training connects to our District’s Goal Number Two, which is to enhance professional development. It is important for HSD to create leaders throughout the organization and the Exceptional Leaders program offered by St. Louis Community College has provided participants with the necessary skills to move forward,” stated Grayling Tobias, Ed.D., Superintendent for Hazelwood School District.
Contact Kathie Chambers to learn more about our leadership training.